Salary SGD54000 - SGD64000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Financial Reporting job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading financial groups based in Singapore. This position is responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process for the bank’s financial statements.
About the Financial Reporting Role:
In this role, you will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team that maintains procedures/controls.
- Prepare and review statutory accounts whilst preforming some variance analysis on these reports
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year end closing control on financial statements
- Provide SGAAP/SFRS audited financial statements, publication of accounts and any other related documentation and administration
- Provide guidance on accounting standards and their treatments
- Assist with closing and prepare annual MAS reports
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc reporting on JGAAP reports
To succeed in this Financial Reporting role, you should have a good understanding of the financial accounting and MAS regulatory reporting standards within the banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Relevant work experience within the banking industry
- Good working knowledge of MAS reporting
- An analytical mind-set in system development and automation process
- Ability to work under pressure and a team player with strong communication skills
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Financial Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn