Cost Management Analyst
Salary SGD66000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Cost Management Analyst job has just been made available at a top-tier investment bank based in Singapore. In this role, you will be part of the BP&A team that supports senior management in managing the APAC performance for the investment bank.
About the Cost Management Analyst Role:
As the Cost Management Analyst, you will be responsible for providing key financials reporting and analytics to enable senior management to measure and manage the region's performance. You will also help establish processes and roll out any new KPI/MI and reference data, as well as consolidate information.
- Prepare key MI financial data for Asia Pacific senior management, providing value-adding financial performance reporting
- Measure and report Asia Pacific franchise performance, including Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, and Treasury by coordinating with BP&A teams across other areas
- Support the overall BP&A team on MI deliverables across country, business reporting, including revenue MIS, profitability and productivity analysis and other reporting requirements
- Liaise with various teams within BP&A (i.e. Revenue MI, Sales Finance, Banking Finance & Treasury), Corporate Banking and other teams, building credible relationships across all levels and locations
To succeed in this role, you should have a systematic mindset with an ability to develop processes and MI that are efficient, scalable and controlled.
- A qualified Accountant with a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant working experience within management reporting and cost management analysis, preferably in investment banks or other financial services firms
- Control focused with an attention to detail and ability to analyse large amounts of financial data
This organisation is a global brand name with a strong presence in Singapore. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Cost Management Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn