Salary SGD30000 - SGD36000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Accountant job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global advisory and consulting firm within the financial services sector. You will be an integral part of the finance team and be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance and accounting functions, which includes accounts payable, journal entries and taxation issues.
About the Assistant Accountant Role:
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for accounting duties, which include preparation of management accounts, balance sheet schedules and reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work closely with other members of the finance team and provide support to senior members as required.
- Prepare journals for all accounts payables and receivables
- Manage the day-to-day accounting issues, which will include balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare cash flow management or forecasting reports
- Produce quarterly GST returns
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents
- Assist finance team with financial matters as required
To succeed in this Assistant Accountant role, you should have a good understanding of producing full set of accounts with good attention to detail, commercial sense and an ability to work well within a small finance team. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to converse successfully with colleagues at all levels, including senior management.
- A qualified accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant accounting background producing full set of accounts is preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and good understanding of accounting software principles is preferred
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
This global financial services consulting firm is a leader in its industry. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Accountant position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn