Internal Audit Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just been made available at a global asset management firm based in Singapore. This role will incorporate both internal audit and compliance monitoring activity reviews, with the initial project supporting the function carrying out the additional compliance monitoring duties.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will play the lead role in the planning and delivery of all aspects of internal audit and compliance monitoring assignments, including reporting. Along with internal audits and thematic compliance monitoring reviews, you will undertake investigations, thematic reviews and special projects.
- Perform risk-based internal audit and compliance monitoring reviews from end-to-end including planning, fieldwork, investigations, thematic reviews and reporting
- Ensure relevant aspects of the regulatory environment is applicable to each area of the business considered when undertaking internal audit or compliance monitoring reviews
- Manage the tracking of issues and actions arising from internal audit and compliance monitoring work, planning and scheduling of work with the business where applicable
- Keep line managers informed of progress and any impacts on the originally agreed time budget deadlines
- Ensure the quality of work completed and outputs produced is in accordance to the relevant professional standards
- Maintain relationships with key managers in the business, as well as managing external consultants working as part of the team
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you should have good working knowledge of global thematic compliance monitoring as it applies to asset management firms. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with excellent communication skills in both formal and informal settings.
- Relevant internal audit and thematic compliance monitoring work experience, preferably in an established asset management business
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment applicable to the asset management industry
- Experience of identifying and reporting control and regulatory issues in the context of an asset management function
- Excellent communication skills including report writing capabilities with experience in dealing with senior management
- Able to commit to up to 40% of business travel within the APAC region
This global asset management firm whose expertise have made them a leader in its industry is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Audit Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn