Junior Finance Business Partner
Salary SGD66000 - SGD75000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Junior Finance Business Partner job has just been made available at a global advisory and consulting firm within the financial services sector based in Singapore. This role is an integral part of the finance team and your main responsibilities include managing the revenue and expense reporting for each business unit, providing comparative analysis and commentary to the heads of the business unit.
About the Junior Finance Business Partner Role:
You will need to understand the operations of each business unit, along with any market or other drivers that may impact the performance of the business to ensure control, accuracy, predictability of results.
- Analyse financial risks within each business unit and provide solutions
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecasting and analyse key performance indicators
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and internal control procedures
- Oversee month-end account close; proactively identify issues, trends and performance against forecast
- Prepare, present and analyse financial budgets and plans, anticipating any changes in forecast
- Identify practice improvements and develop enhancements to current systems/processes
- Assist the finance team and any ad-hoc projects, as required
To succeed in this Junior Finance Business Partner role, you should be a self-motivated individual who possesses strong technical skills and can work well within a small finance team. A positive and enthusiastic approach is essential, along with the ability to converse successfully with colleagues at all levels, including senior management.
- A qualified accountant with a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Excellent analytical, numerical and strong data manipulation skills
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Advanced skills in Excel and good understanding of accounting software principles is preferred
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
This global financial services consulting firm has an expertise that has made it a leader in its industry. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Junior Finance Business Partner position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn