Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operations Analyst job has just been made available at a well-known investment firm based in Singapore. You will be working closely with investment, accounting and operations professionals based in Asia Pacific, Europe and the US.
About the Operations Analyst role:
This is a multi-faceted position combining accounting, reporting, operational support and traditional finance duties, with exposure to pre- and post-closing investment activities.
- Provide operational support for Real Estate, Corporate and Specialty Finance investments
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of various reporting processes and information requests to global internal parties for the Asia Pacific investment portfolios
- Management and maintenance of internal financial data on Asia Pacific deals, including cash-flows, valuations, senior financing balances and covenants, and performance measurement
- Ownership of the internal reporting system and participation in ongoing enhancement of in-house systems, including the opportunity to including project manage system improvements
- Act as subject matter expert in global project work as it relates to the operational aspects of the business
- Actively coordinate with deal support and SPV services teams in the setup of investment structures, funding, financing and valuation of deals
- Work with Investment Professionals and global Liquid Operations team to build out liquid trade and life-cycle event processing capabilities in the Asia Pacific region
To succeed in this Operations Analyst role, you should have a minimum of four years’ experience in accounting, operations, or internal audit within financial services.
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel with strong data manipulation skills
- Experience working with VBA and/or SQL; other coding experience is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven acumen in report writing, data visualisation and group presentations
- Proficiency with systems and system development
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
An international financial services group, the company has footprints across the continent. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
This role offers significant opportunity for professional development and the potential to develop leadership skills within the function.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang