Senior Finance Manager
Salary SGD140000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A great Senior Finance Manager job opportunity has just been made available at a leading independent global asset management firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will lead a team of financial accountants, each responsible for their respective entities, and have oversight of the finance support provided to the businesses in the region.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will help oversee and manage part of the Asia Finance team. This team is responsible for the financial accounting of all the entities in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, and Japan. The role is expected to have a keen focus on governance, controls, process improvements and automation.
- Prepare annual financial statements, tax related documents and any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Monitor payroll and staff costs, including posting of related entries
- Review and sign off on regulatory reporting, e.g. Risk Based Capital reporting, MAS quarterly filing, HK FRR, etc.
- Review of monthly financials, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversight of accounts payables/receivables for the region
- Coordinate with UK and US group finance teams in all regional finance operation matters
- Review of existing procedures and seek to refine and automate where possible
- Ensure that processes are compliant with regulatory requirements e.g. SOX
To succeed in this Senior Finance Manager role, you should have relevant experience in local regulatory reporting.
- A qualified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience in local regulatory reporting, full set of financial accounting, preferably in an asset management company with regional exposure
- Technical and practical knowledge of regional (Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Taiwan) statutory and regulatory requirements
- A team leader with experience in managing accounting professionals
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin, Cantonese/or Japanese will also be an advantage in order to communicate with regional clients
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred
- Inquisitive with passion for development and learning
This global asset management firm is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the company.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Finance Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn