VP (MAS Reporting)
Salary SGD84000 - SGD108000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A VP (MAS Reporting) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a globally-renowned financial institution.
About the VP (MAS reporting) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the project management team for the new MAS 610.
- Prepare/ handle new MAS 610 project related queries.
- Involvement in UAT/ test plan for new MAS 610 project
- Ad hoc reporting task by HOD
To succeed in this VP (MAS Reporting) role, you should have good working knowledge of MAS reporting requirements and possess strong communication skills.
- Degree in Accountancy / Banking Finance with minimum eight years' relevant working experience in a bank
- Good working knowledge of MAS reporting requirements
- Strong PC and IT skills as well as analytical mind-set in system development & automation process
- Involvement in MAS related projects will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, proactive, self-starter with initiative and ability to work under pressure
This is a leading financial institution that needs no introduction. If you are driven and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this VP (MAS Reporting) job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong