Salary SGD48000 - SGD61000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting MAS Reporting job has just been made available at one of the world's leading financial groups based in Singapore. You will be tasked to maintain the statutory accounts and MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS 610, 1003) for the bank.
About the MAS Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this MAS Reporting role, you will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team that maintains procedures/controls.
- Perform closing and prepare annual MAS reports
- Prepare and review statutory accounts whilst preforming some variance analysis on these reports
- Ability to handle any MAS' queries on the reports
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting and have a key involvement in the new MAS 610/ MAS 1003
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Maintain local procedures and perform any other ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this MAS Reporting role, you should have an ability to work under pressure and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Good working knowledge of MAS reporting
- An analytical mindset in system development and automation process
- Ability to work under pressure and a team player with strong communication skills
- A self-starter who is proactive and shows initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Access
You will be joining a global bank with an expertise that has made it one of world's biggest. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this MAS Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn