MAS Reporting (Japanese Speaking)
Salary SGD42000 - SGD66000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 11 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A MAS reporting (Japanese Speaking) job based in Singapore has just been made available within the controls department of an international bank. In this role, you will be required to speak Japanese in order to liaise with stakeholders in the Japanese Head Office and maintain the statutory accounts & MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS610) for the bank.
About the MAS Reporting (Japanese Speaking) Role:
You will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team who maintain procedures/controls.
- Prepare annual financial statements, tax related documents and any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Support daily accounts operations duties such as journal input, system operation and other daily routine duties
- Prepare MAS periodic returns (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly etc) and ad-hoc statutory returns
- Involved in the new MAS610 implementation project
- Produce monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare daily regulatory compliance reports
To succeed in this MAS reporting (Japanese Speaking) role, you should have relevant experience in and knowledge of local regulatory reporting.
- A qualified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience in local regulatory reporting, financial statement and corporate tax computation
- Japanese speaking in order to produce reports in Japanese and liaise with stakeholders in Japan
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, tax and legal requirements
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication abilities
This leading international bank is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this MAS Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn