Assistant Finance Manager
Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at one of the largest real estate investment firms. This position looks to support the growing Asia Pacific business. You will be involved in the cash flow management, financial reporting and management of the investment properties entities.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the monthly management, financial consolidation and regulatory reporting for the entities in China and Hong Kong. You will be required to provide support to the Finance Manager and assist in the budget, audit and tax processes. Further responsibilities include coding invoices, cash management and reviewing any bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of year end consolidated financial statements
- Prepare, review and analyse monthly finance reports for investors
- Report monthly management financials which covers preparation of journals at entity holding level and maintenance of accurate GL data for intercompany account balances
- Prepare investment management fees, compliance reports and review of third party fees
- Liaise with finance teams in Hong Kong and China to resolve any queries
- Liaise with the wider team to deliver process standardisation and efficiencies
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you should be a qualified Accountant with knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, tax and legal requirements.
- A newly-qualified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience in property and/or fund experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, tax and legal requirements
- Has the ability to use own initiative to identify any problems and deliver solutions, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication abilities
This leading real estate investment firm has an expertise that has made it one of world's biggest in its industry. It is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Finance Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn