VP, Transfer Pricing Advisory APAC
Salary SGD170000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 27 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created VP, Transfer Pricing Advisory APAC job has just been made available at one of the established banks based in Singapore.
About the VP, Transfer Pricing Advisory APAC role:
You will take on a primarily advisory-based function providing advice on all aspects of transfer pricing methodologies, documentation and reporting across the APAC region in line with the global TP approach of the Group.
- Key contact point for TP-specific matters in the APAC region
- Supporting the determination of transfer pricing methodologies across the full range of the businesses in the APAC region in line with the global TP approach of the Group
- Supporting the establishment of transfer pricing policies to reflect changes to transfer pricing law and business practice
- Working with other teams in the APAC region, specifically APAC Finance and APAC Tax departments, to ensure that appropriate E2E transfer pricing documentation is available on a timely basis to support the selection and application of the methodologies, eg. for NPAs, Trigger Events
- Supporting the implementation of global TP reporting requirements for the APAC region and ensuring that charges from standpoint of local entity are supported by a calculation, methodology and agreement
- Working with and supporting the APAC Tax department in all aspects of transfer pricing, including tax authority queries on transfer pricing
The successful VP, Transfer Pricing Advisory APAC must have a solid understanding of Transfer Pricing regulations with a specific focus on the APAC region.
- Experience working in the field of transfer pricing, including the determination and implementation of transfer pricing methodologies in the financial services sector
- Transfer pricing technical expertise gained in a financial institution or Big 4 accounting environment
- Solid and broad understanding of the financial services sector and products
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest. A well-recognised brand that offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are dynamic, driven and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this VP, Transfer Pricing Advisory APAC job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive work environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang