Salary SGD72000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Mabelene Ang
Date posted 12 April 2017
A newly created role has just become available within the finance team in one of the largest financial groups. Reporting directly to the headquarters in London, the individual contributor will be the right fit for you if you have both financial accounting and management reporting experience.
About the Finance Officer Role:
You will be responsible for all finance and general accounting matters such as cash management, to interpret and monitor compliance with MAS Financial Rules, MAS regulatory reporting and to prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Review daily/weekly/monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including cash reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax returns
- Financial analysis
- Review and implement corporate tax, GST and withholding tax issues
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns, Tax payments, GST returns and understanding of all other Singapore tax matters
- Liaise with auditors, legal counsel et
- Prepare audit schedules, incl current and deferred tax computation for audit/provision purposes
- Prepare statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Review revenue recognition method and make recommendations to management taking into account business activities and Group tax efficiency
- Initiate policies, procedures and controls and review on a regular basis.
To succeed in this Finance Officer role, you should be highly motivated and organised with the ability to work under pressure, as well as posses excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Interpret and monitor compliance with MAS Financial RulesExperience/Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent preferably in Accounting
- Some work experience in preparation of regulatory reporting (such as Income and Expenditure Report, SFA returns, Survey of Services, International Trade in Services Survey) and corporation tax returns is preferable
- Able to work unsupervised and manage own workload, possess a proactive work ethic
- Methodical person with strong administrative skills and a keen eye for detail
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Finance Officer position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang