Internal Audit Manager (Markets)
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 20 March 2017
An exciting Internal Audit Manager (Markets) job has just become available at a global bank with SEA focus in Singapore.
About the Internal Audit Manager (Markets) Role:
This Audit Manager role is a new headcount in response to the tightened regulations in the region. You will participate in audit assignments in accordance with the company standards and international standards.
- Participate in Rates, Asset Backed Product or Credit audit activities for the markets businesses
- Contribute to the Continuous Risk Assessment program and participate in key business line and internal audit meetings
- Maintain relationship with business line management
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager (Markets) role, you will need to have strong working knowledge in Markets products.
- Minimum five years' progressive internal audit experience within a global financial services organisation
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, CIA, ACCA is preferred
- Working understanding of related risks within a complex financial services organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational and team building skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 15% when required
This international bank has strong footprints in the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.