Audit Manager/VP, IA (Wealth Management/Private Banking)
Salary SGD140000 - SGD170000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 17 January 2017
An excellent Audit Manager/VP, Internal Audit (Wealth Management/Private Banking) role has just become available at a global banking and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to support effective stakeholder relationships to ensure full understanding of risks and processes related to Wealth and Private banking products.
About the Audit Manager/VP, Internal Audit (Wealth Management/Private Banking) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Internal Audit (Wealth Management/Private Banking), you will be responsible for understanding and applying knowledge of business strategy, performance and risk-related issues in the portfolio to support robust risk assessment. You will also be required to perform and support the planning, fieldwork and effectively communicate audit recommendations and ensure correct actions are taken.
- Identifying significant audit issues and highlighting areas for recommendations
- Following up with management and validate evidence for audit issues resolution and to lead the more complex audits
- Providing performance feedback to team members and ability to share experiences, knowledge and skills to develop individuals within the team
- Delivering quality audits reports for the area of responsibility to ensure focus on root case, materiality, key risks and messages
To succeed in the Audit Manager/VP, Internal Audit (Wealth Management/Private Banking) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with various levels within the organisation including the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in banking industry with an audit, governance or risk focus
- Strong knowledge and technical experience in auditing Wealth/Private banking within the banking/financial institutions industry would have an added advantage
- Candidates with Big 4 experience within Financial Services with product knowledge within the Wealth Management/Private Banking space will also be considered
- Experience handling audits of Wealth/Private banking products such as unit trusts, bonds, FX, Equities would be relevant
- Degree within the relevant fields or a Professional Accounting/Auditing qualifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA, ACA)
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
- Travel of up to 30% a year
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in their field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Audit Manager/VP, Internal Audit (Wealth Management/Private Banking).
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland