AVP / Internal Audit Manager (Financial Markets)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD200000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 10 January 2017
As a market leader within the banking and financial services organisation, an exciting new opportunity has become available as an AVP / Internal Audit Manager (Financial Markets). Your key role would include performing and leading internal audit engagements to various business units or functions and ensure the smooth delivery of the audit plan to respective team members from diverse functional teams.
About the AVP / Internal Audit Manager (Financial Markets) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Capital/Financial Markets, your role would include performing or leading the planning, fieldwork of internal audit engagements and actively identify significant issues and effectively communicate audit recommendations and ensure correct actions are taken.
- Develop and maintain a vigorous risk assessment process for documenting the audit plan/strategy for the various business functions and effectively communicate the results of assessment
- Provide senior management with inputs on how to develop their audit approach including providing expert advice to local audit functions
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to assist with their development and provide constructive feedback on their performance
To succeed in the AVP / Internal Audit Manager (Capital/Financial Markets) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with various levels within the organisation including the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Strong audit knowledge and experience within Wholesale Banks and Wholesale Banking products such as Equity Derivatives, FX Options, Commodities and Credit Trading would be essential
- Minimum seven years Big 4 financial services audit experience within Capital/Financial Markets with a strong focus on Wholesale Banking clients/products
- Degree within the relevant fields or a Professional Accounting/Auditing qualifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA, ACA)
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
- Demonstrate excellent quality of work with an ability to multi-task
- Travel of up to 20% a year
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in their field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player, a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven, fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP / Internal Audit Manager (Financial Markets) role.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland