VP, Wealth Management Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 30 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a VP, Wealth Management Audit role has just become available at a prominent bank. Your key responsibility is to provide and enhance audit coverage for their Wealth Management division.
About the VP, Wealth Management Audit role:
Reporting to the Director of Audit based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing audit coverage of the Wealth Management businesses across Asia Pacific.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas
- Undertake audit assignments, draft audit reports for review by audit management and facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
To succeed in the VP, Wealth Management Audit role, you will need to have a strong specific subject matter expertise regarding wealth management products as well as internal audit.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in internal and external audit specialising in private banking or wealth management businesses
- Professional accounting qualifications are preferred
- Experience working in a front office, operations, compliance or risk role in relation to wealth management would be advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to commit to 15% travelling
This company is recognised as a market leader in their field of expertise, the firm is also very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player, self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirements, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan