Senior Audit Manager, Trade Operations
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An excellent Senior Audit Manager, Trade Operations role has just become available with a global banking and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to support effective stakeholder relationships to ensure full understanding of risks and processes related to cash and trade operations.
About the Senior Audit Manager, Trade Operations Role:
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Cash and Trade Operations based in Singapore, you will be responsible for understanding and applying knowledge of business strategy, performance and risk-related issues in the portfolio to support robust risk assessment. You will also be required to perform and support the planning, fieldwork and effectively communicate audit recommendations and ensure correct actions are taken.
- Identify significant audit issues and highlighting areas for recommendations
- Follow up with management and validate evidence for audit issues resolution
- Provide performance feedback to team members and ability to share experiences, knowledge and skills to develop individuals within the team
- Deliver quality audits reports for the area of responsibility to ensure focus on root case, materiality, key risks and messages
To succeed in the Senior Audit Manager, Trade Operations role, you will need to be well-versed with audit methodology as well as transaction banking operations.
- Qualified Accountant with at least eight years' experience in Trade Finance, Cash Management, Client Services Group and Transaction Banking audit
- Well-organised with the ability to prioritise and plan workload to ensure delivery to timescales
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Travel up to 30%
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in its field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing its people to its highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan