AVP, Credit Risk Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An exciting AVP, Credit Risk Audit role has become available at one of the European financial institutions in Singapore.
About the AVP, Credit Risk Audit role:
You will lead and participate in audit assignments in accordance with the company standards and international standards.
- Providing subject matter expertise to identify and assess credit risks throughout the company
- Contributing to the delivery of risk led reviews in area of expertise and for the oversight of adequate coverage of key risks
- Responsible for recommending plan adjustments based on identification of emerging risks through ongoing risk monitoring
To succeed in this AVP, Credit Risk Audit role, you will need to have audit and credit risk management experience.
- Minimal 7 years experience in the investment banking arena, either in a financial institution or a professional practice environment, with a key focus on credit risk management
- Preference for candidates with experience in Risk SME audit teams
- Audit qualification is essential
- Good understanding of credit risk issues in a global banking environment, with a sound knowledge of banking activities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to commit to travel <20%
This international bank has strong footprints in the region. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply today for this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan