Audit Manager, Credit Risk
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 24 November 2016
An exciting Audit Manager, Credit Risk role has become available at one of the European financial institutions in Singapore.
About the Audit Manager, Credit Risk role:
You will lead and participate in audit assignments in accordance with the company standards and international standards.
- Participate as a team member in audit work
- Support the team leader to execute the assigned audit work in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines
- Apply in-depth auditing skills and relevant business, technical and risk management knowledge to the assigned audits
To succeed in this Audit Manager, Credit Risk role, you will need to possess an advanced understanding of quantitative/statistical approaches used in credit risk management.
- Experienced career auditor or deep subject matter expert (as a risk manager) in quantitative credit risk
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Quantitative qualification (masters degree preferred)
- Intermediate understanding of quantitative / statistical approaches used in market and traded (counter-party) credit risk management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence business management, other stakeholders and peers
- Professional audit certification preferred
- Ability to commit up to 20% business travel
This international bank has strong footprints in the region. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan