Sanctions Audit VP
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 18 November 2016
An excellent Sanctions Audit VP role has just become available with a global banking and financial services organisation.
About the Sanctions Audit VP role:
Reporting to the Head of Sanctions Audit, you will be responsible for leading and participating in audit engagements within the group compliance function with a focus on sanctions across the region.
- Oversee the execution and delivery of the regional audit plan, with a specific responsibility for financial crime risk
- Manage engagement with regional stakeholders
- Review product/function audit reports as directed
- Serve as a subject matter expert in financial crime controls, supporting group auditors as needed
To succeed in this Sanctions Audit VP position, you will need to be a deep subject matter expert in regulatory or financial crime risk.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in external/internal audit with strong working knowledge in international sanctions/AML standards
- Audit qualification and CAMS would be advantageous
- Up to date with developments within their area of expertise, notably financial crime and regulatory developments around the globe
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to commit to up to 20% travel
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in its field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing its people to its highest standards.
If you are a team player and a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan