Project Manager - Data Quality Managment
Salary SGD170000 - SGD210000 per annum + Annual Leave, Medical Leave & Insurance
Consultant Don Zhao (R1326573)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading global bank is currently looking for a seasoned delivery Project Manager at the VP level with strong experience working on large scale global programs ideally with exposure to data quality management. You will be taking on the role of Project Manager - Data Quality Management and will be on an initial 12 month contract.
About the Project Manager - Data Quality Managment role:
You will be involved and focused around the data workstream of a global programme delivering the cross-functional implementation effort between risk, technology and finance.
- Planning: support prepare/maintenance/tracking of milestone project plan collaboratively with the work stream lead
- Risks/issues/dependencies: define and monitor at the data work stream level the risk, issues, dependencies for the project in collaboration with the project manager; manage them (in relevant tool) as defined in the PMP; follow up for closure where required with owner
- Scope: manage changes through change management process defined in governance model and in the PMP, which might include organising and managing change forum, meeting minutes
- Resources: prepare and manage resource tracker for the project at the milestone level
- Artefacts: list artefacts linked to deliverables expected to be produced by the project in collaboration with the project manager and accountable stream leads including tracking a project RACI matrix; follow-up with the owners for the closure of deliverables where required. Maintain and publish tracker of key deliverables as part PWG and PSCs
- Communication: identify the stakeholders for the project; maintain PSC, PWC TOR collaboratively with the lead project manager; organise the PSC, PWC sessions; produce meeting minutes/notes and track actions for closure
- Support workstream lead on data related initiatives (i.e. data quality management framework, data controls, process impacts)
- Ensuring data quality initiatives are focused on, working in conjunction with the relevant teams as this is run from project and transitioned into BAU
To succeed in this Project Manager - Data Quality Managment role, you will need to have a proven track record of project delivery ideally on data quality related programmes.
- Track record of project delivery (VP level)
- Extensive risk data sourcing and implementation experience
- Experience in risk/data quality management framework, principles and controls
- Experience in risk/data analytic processes, projects
- Experience working in large or medium scale complex projects in multinational banks covering scoping and implementation phases
- Ability to work independently and within strict time lines
- Strong and proven senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop software (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field. This is a chance to be apart of a high profile global programme.
If you fit the above requirements and have a proven track record of project delivery and data quality management then please apply for the Project Manager - Data Quality Managment role today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao