Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Liquidity Management job has just become available at a top-tier global banking firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of ALM, this is a role for a technically strong candidate whom is well-versed in liquidity, capital and treasury management.
About the Liquidity Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and completion daily ALM P&L reporting for multiple countries across the group, which includes money and global markets.
- Assist in implementation of sound controls and consistent processes around the globe to ensure adherence to International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Provide assistance with hedge accounting, hedge effectiveness
- To be a key contact point for the liquidity management of global market products
- Key contact point for derivative centred issues for ALM
To succeed in the Liquidity Management job, you will need to have a strong finance background in Treasury Finance.
- More than eight years of relevant experience in audit, financial control or similar finance function preferably with IAS knowledge
- Ability to work in a high detail focused environment and to perform to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently on resolving issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant finance-related accounting qualification
This global bank needs no introduction and are rapidly hiring in their cost, balance sheet, treasury and liquidity teams.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Liquidity Management job.
Please apply today if you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696 Liam Thomson