VP, Internal Audit/Senior Audit Manager (Retail Banking)
Salary SGD160000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 22 November 2016
An excellent VP, Internal Audit/Senior Audit Manager (Retail Banking) role has just become available with a global banking and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to support effective stakeholder relationships to ensure full understanding of risks and processes related to retail banking products.
About the VP, Internal Audit/Senior Audit Manager (Retail Banking) role:
Reporting to the Head of Audit, Retail Banking based in Singapore, you will be responsible for understanding and applying knowledge of business strategy, performance and risk-related issues in the portfolio to support robust risk assessment. You will also be required to perform and support the planning, fieldwork and effectively communicate audit recommendations and ensure correct actions are taken.
- Identify significant audit issues and highlighting areas for recommendations
- Follow up with management and validate evidence for audit issues resolution
- Provide performance feedback to team members and ability to share experiences, knowledge and skills to develop individuals within the team
- Deliver quality audits reports for the area of responsibility to ensure focus on root case, materiality, key risks and messages
To succeed in the VP, Internal audit/Senior Audit Manager (Retail Banking) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with various levels within the organisation including the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience in banking industry with a risk and controls focus
- Strong knowledge and experience in auditing credit risk within the banking/financial institutions industry would have an added advantage
- Experience in handling retail banking products including credit cards, personal loans, mortgage, auto loans and deposits would be relevant
- Degree within the relevant fields or a Professional Accounting/Auditing qualifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA, ACA)
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal
- Travel up to 30% a year to Asia Pacific countries
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in its field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing its people to its highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Internal Audit/Senior Internal Audit Manager (Retail Banking) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland