AVP/VP, IT Audit (Global Markets)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum + variable bonus
Consultant Radhika Rolland (R1440383)
Date posted 02 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an AVP/VP, IT Audit (Global Markets) role has just become available at a corporate and institutional banking and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to provide and enhance technology audit coverage for their Corporate & Investment Banking arm.
About the AVP/VP, IT Audit (Global Markets) Role:
Reporting to the Director for Audit based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing technology audit coverage of key systems processes supporting the Corporate & Investment Banking businesses across Asia Pacific.
- Manage an audit team and execute audit activities including the audit plan, for a specific product line, function, country or regional level
- Lead and deliver high quality technology audit reports by proactively integrating auditing concepts and use of technology including participating in integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally
- Make sound decisions, exhibit strong interpersonal skills and generate impactful issues and draft audit reports for review by senior Group Audit management with minimal intervention and to facilitate issue tracking
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Sharing experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the AVP/VP, IT Audit (Global Markets) role, you will need to have a strong specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines with a solid understanding of IT applications supporting trading and Capital Markets banking products such as interest rate, credit, commodities, futures and foreign exchange products etc.
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience within an investment bank with an IT audit focus
- Strong knowledge and experience in technology audit within the banking/financial institutions industry would be a plus
- Prior experience within a Big 4 environment would be essential
- Experience auditing IT General Controls and IT applications supporting trading with relevant Markets Debt / Equity audit experience
- Degree within the relevant fields with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would have an added advantage
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 25%
This company is recognised as a market leader in their field of expertise, the firm is also very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player, self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirements, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland