AVP, Markets Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 25 October 2016
An exciting AVP, Markets Audit role has become available with an American bank. You key focus will be on their Global Markets business in Singapore and the APAC region.
About the AVP, Markets Audit role:
This AVP, Markets Audit role is part of the regional team. You will plan, lead, and participate in Singapore and regional audit engagements in accordance with the bank's guidelines and international standards.
- Performs audits related to markets, risk, and corporate and investment banking, in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the business monitoring process
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
To succeed in this AVP, Markets Audit role, you will need to have solid business understanding of equities and fixed income products, especially those associated with the markets business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting-related discipline
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CA, ACA
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in internal audit or related functions
- Solid business understanding of markets products, especially those associated with the foreign exchange, interest rate, commodities, equities and credit trading sales and trading businesses
- Must be an articulate and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
This financial institution has strong footprints in the region and places emphasis on staff development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan