VP, Markets Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 25 October 2016
An exciting VP, Markets Audit role has become available at one of the European financial institutions in Singapore.
About the VP, Markets Audit role:
This VP, Markets Audit role is a new headcount in response to the tightened regulations in the region. You will lead and participate in audit assignments in accordance with the company standards and international standards.
- Lead rates, asset backed product or credit audit activities for the markets businesses
- Contribute to the continuous risk assessment program, and participate in key business line and Internal Audit meetings
- Maintain relationships with business line management
To succeed in this VP, Markets Audit role, you will need to have strong working knowledge in markets products.
- 5+ years of progressive internal audit experience within a global financial services organisation
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, CIA, ACCA is preferred
- Working understanding of related risks within a complex financial services organisation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational, and team building skills
- Travel up to 15%
This international bank has strong footprints in the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan