VP, Global Markets Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting VP, Global Markets Audit job has become available at one of the leading American banks in the region.
About the VP, Global Markets Audit role:
This VP, Global Markets Audit role is part of the regional team. You will plan, lead, and participate in Singapore and regional audit engagements in accordance with the bank's guidelines and international standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses
- Direct audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan
- Develop effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses
- Participate in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives
To succeed in role, you will need to have strong internal audit experience with sound knowledge in Global Banking and Markets products.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting-related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CA, ACA\
- Minimum seven years' relevant experience in Internal Audit or related functions
- Solid business understanding of markets products, especially those associated with the Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate, Commodities, Equities and Credit Trading sales and trading businesses
- Must be an articulate and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
This financial institution has strong footprints in the region and places emphasis on staff development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan