VP, Global Markets Audit
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 24 October 2016
An excellent VP, Global Markets Audit role has just become available with a global bank. You key focus will be on their Global Markets business in Singapore and the APAC region.
About the VP, Global Markets Audit Role:
Reporting to the Head of Global Markets Audit, you will be responsible for leading and participating in audit engagements across the relevant business products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct risk assessments, audit planning, identifying and assessing key risks and designing testing
- Close liaison and coordination with other audit teams to facilitate effective coverage of Global Markets audits across the group
- Proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Lead, or participate in, ad hoc projects and special investigations
To succeed in this VP, Global Markets Audit role you will need to have working knowledge in investment banking products and audit experience.
Key requirements include:
- 10 years' audit experience in a major investment bank with Markets Debt / Equity audit experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and professional qualification (such as CA, CPA, CIA) are essential
- Thorough understanding of banking risk and control environment, and regulatory changes in Global Markets products
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
This is one of the world’s largest and leading financial groups and recognised market leader in its field of expertise. With a team based culture, the firm is also very focused on developing its people to its highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirements and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan