Credit Audit Manager
Consultant Orelia Chan (R1221530)
Date posted 24 October 2016
A great Credit Audit Manager opportunity has become available at one of the prominent Asian financial institutions in Singapore.
About the Credit Audit Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible as a credit auditor for performing on-site credit review of all credit risk related exposures in the company.
- Perform on-site and off-site credit examinations in the Asia Pacific region
- Continuous monitoring of the countries in the region
- Draft and consolidate audit reports for review by audit management and facilitate finding tracking and validate closure of findings
To succeed in the Credit Audit Manager role, you will need to have strong working knowledge in credit risk management frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least eight years of direct credit management experience (and in particularly, credit analysis experience) in wholesale banking
- Knowledge of complex credit such as structured finance, non-recourse property-related transactions, etc
- Experience in Internal Audit is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence
This financial institution offers good benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees have the opportunity to enjoy great career advancement within the organisation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221530 Orelia Chan