Financial Reporting Manager
Consultant David Miles (R1437534)
Date posted 19 October 2016
A new role within Financial Reporting job has just become available at one of the largest global banking firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Country head of financial and regulatory reporting, this is a role for a strong accountant who is familiar with banking guidelines here in Singapore. As a key member of the Singapore entities finance division, the Financial Reporting Manager focuses on production, analysis and maintenance of statutory accounting.
About the Financial Reporting Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for production and analysis on statutory financial reports. As a key member of the team, you will focus on value protection of the bank, through branch and branch subsidiaries in Singapore.
- Financial reporting including IFRS head office reporting
- Statutory accounts, MAS609, MAS637 and Supplementary information of Singapore branches
- Liaise with internal accounting teams of group finance/accounting issues
- Ability to SME value-add on project work
To succeed in the Financial Reporting Manager job, you will need to have relevant Financial management and accounting experience as well as relevant finance qualification.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CA, CIMA)
- Sound understanding of IFRS and the bank’s accounting policies to MAS standards
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts in the banking environment
- Solid understanding of banking products
This global bank is strengthening its local team and is recognised for the quality of the work it provides.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Reporting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437534 David Miles