Deputy Manager - Bank Reconciliations
Salary SGD72000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Tim Yap (R1659597)
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Reconciliations Deputy Manager job has just become available at a leading insurance organisation. This role is for people with inquisitive minds and a strong accounting background.
About the Deputy Manager - Bank Reconciliations role:
In this role, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing control procedures for the reconciliation process. You will also be responsible for conducting analytical review of outstanding balances and ensuring all reconciling items can be appropriately supported and justified, so as to be able to alert management on financial exposure to the identified risks.
- Account for all transactions and explain all reconciling items
- Ensure sub-ledger discrepancies are resolved
- Ensure operational effectiveness within the reconciliations team by identifying control weaknesses and creating solutions to address these weaknesses
- Train and develop the team
To succeed in this Deputy Manager - Bank Reconciliations role, you must have a solid knowledge of bank reconciliations and accounting.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with staff from other departments
- ACCA is preferred
- Very familiar with bank reconciliations processes and controls
The organisation operates on a global scale and serves the needs of clients across a range of global markets through a network of offices in key financial centres. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you fit the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659597 Tim Yap