Consultant David Miles (R1437534)
Date posted 14 October 2016
A leading investment bank is currently looking for a Valuation Controller with a strong emphasis on validating the process of how valuations are performed.
About the Valuation Controller Role:
Reporting to the Head of Valuations, you will be responsible for the independent post-submission monitoring and validation of the process of rates submitted by the bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible to run/oversee the controls associated to the flow process of rates within Valuation Control
- Check the variances on a daily basis, and follow up with the various submitting desks for clarification
- Work closely with affiliated parties and regulatory bodies
- Preparation of monthly reports for senior management review
To succeed in the Valuation Controller job, you will need to have the experience in the banking environment within a control focused role.
Key requirements are:
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience of Global Markets treasury products (covering all global markets products)
- Solid understanding of the FX/MM and Rates worlds, which include pricing and relationships between traded instruments
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel, VBA, Matlab, SQL
- Analytical and challenging mindset
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Valuation Controller job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437534 David Miles