Senior Treasury Operations Executive
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 13 April 2017
An exciting 6 months contract as a Senior Treasury Operations Executive has just become available at one of the most respectable asset management firms based in Singapore.
About the Senior Treasury Operations Executive Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for answering to queries, investigating and resolving reconciliation breaks to ensure accuracy of data to support the fund manager in their investment decision making. In addition the role also involves preparing and unloading data for quality assurance verification.
- To update back office system before performing the reconciliation against custody or client records
- To follow up discrepancies internally before querying external service providers
- To process fixed deposits , foreign exchange transactions; matching and settlement
- To process clean payment instructions to the custody
- To perform loading of both valuation agents and internal data into the QA system and preparing reports for the review of the QA team
- To deliver the services in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements (“SLA”), best practices and in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Responsible for timely and accurate updates of cash positions for front office funding purposes
- Responsible timely and accurate processing of foreign exchange transactions and payment instructions
- Facilitate Quality Analysis verification process
To succeed in this Senior Treasury Operations Executive role, you should possess a tertiary degree in a relevant field and have some working experience in the finance industry.
- A good team player that is able to multi-task, work independently under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skill and able to work independently
- Positive and a fast learner
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Service oriented, client focused, strong analytical skills and proactive with an ability to build positive relationships
The company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm offers a very good work environment and many generous employee benefits. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro