Director, Business Dev (Award-winning Trust and Fiduciary)
Salary SGD140000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 13 January 2017
My client is an award-winning international Corporate Services firm with a growing footprint. They are hiring for a newly created position as Director of Business Development to head up a team in Singapore to relaunch their product in the market.
About the Director, Business Dev (Award-winning Trust and Fiduciary) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for leading and driving the revenue and top-line growth agenda and strategy. You will supervise a team of Business Development Managers in growing sales through business development and up-selling, and expanded relationship management and partner management.
- Establish sales objectives through forecasting and developing annual quotas for markets and segments, and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping with regulatory demands, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Ensure that sales and on-boarding of new business is consistent with regulatory, operational and HQ requirements
- Coach, train, counsel the BD team, as well as monitor appraisal performance
To succeed in this Director, Business Dev (Award-winning Trust and Fiduciary) role, you should have excellent communication skills.
- MBA in Business, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 - 12 years' business development or sales, client servicing experience in Banking and Finance, Corporate Secretarial or Law
- Strong track record of sales or business development background, with demonstrable results
- Certification in STEP preferred
- Experience in the trust industry highly preferred
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, ensuring that your teams hit targets and adhere to stringent processes
The company is an international and award-winning trust and corporate services organisation specialised in trust, corporate, fiduciary and foundation and accounting services. They have established a sizeable footprint with a strong reputation among their private and corporate clients.
You can expect to work in a highly driven and rewarding environment, with room to grow and progress into a larger role. If you have a successful track record of business development, you can take your career forward with this exciting Director, Business Dev (Award-winning Trust and Fiduciary) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han