Salary SGD3800 - SGD4200 per month
Consultant WeiYolk Loke (R1545553)
Date posted 31 October 2016
An established independent trust company is looking to hire a Trust Officer to join their team and support the Relationship Trust Managers with their portfolios.
About the Trust Officer Role:
Reporting into the Trust Manager, you will be part of a team of 4 and will be managing a small portfolio of private trust and corporate services accounts.
- Provide assistance to the Trust Manager for the establishment of new trust and corporate structures and ongoing administration
- Adherence to new client company business acceptance/due diligence procedures for Singapore and offshore companies
- Prepare trust and corporate bank account applications
- Provide assistance with terminations, liquidations, and winding-up of existing trust and corporate structures
- Timely dispatch of invoices to clients and prompt debtor collection
- Liaise with the Accounting department to ensure that financial statements are completed in a timely basis for trusts and companies under administration
- Maintain trust and corporate records and internal files
- Maintain Client Management Information System (IBIS) database in relation to Trusts and companies
- Coordinate internal reporting
To succeed in this Trust Officer role, you will need to have strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail
- An understanding and appreciation for client sensitivity regarding confidentialitExperience in private trust administration highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fluid and dynamic environment
The hiring organisation is headquartered in Singapore and has operations globally offering a wide range of services. The work pace is dynamic and the work environment offers a lot of flexibility together with a very flat hierarchy.
If you are looking for a collaborative team environment with a company that emphasises on organic growth, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke