Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A six-month Product Controller job opportunity has recently become available at a large European Bank in their Changi Business Park office.
About the Product Controller Role:
The Product Controller's primary responsibility is to validate and substantiate the principal risk taking assets and liabilities of the firm and their associated revenues in compliance with the primary GAAP and other local regulatory requirements as agreed with financial control.
- Take ownership and be accountable for, the timely and accurate calculation, verification and reporting of actual P&L
- Assess the reasonableness of the daily P&L with reference to known market moves, nature of the business, market liquidity, etc.
- Provide detailed daily/monthly commentary on P&L movements
- Identify significant and complex trades to be reported and discuss unusual entries/issues with PC management, RMM and front office where applicable
- Ensure all month end and quarter end tasks are completed within deadlines as specified by the month end timetable
- Proactively build relationships by maintaining ongoing dialogue with all key clients
- Involvement with strategic and continuous improvement projects as well as operation excellence initiatives to continuously improve daily functions and systems/applications
To succeed in this Product Controller role, you would need to have a strong hold of accounting principals and ability to communicate with the internal stakeholders.
- Five to eight years of product control experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Degree level educated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fixed income or credit derivatives product control experience
If you are keen on the opportunity, apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap