Investment Banking Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 banking Singapore SG SGD 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Banking Analyst job has just become available at one of the fastest growing investment banking capital firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for an investment banker who is a leader in their field.
About the Investment Banking Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Be involved in the entire end-to-end investment banking process including deal sourcing, negotiations, deal structuring and deal closing
- Build and maintain relationships with the client base in ASEAN region, with a stronger focus in India and China markets
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions
- Perform various valuation methods such as comparable companies, precedents, and DCF
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
- Create presentations for client portfolios
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news
To succeed in the Investment Banking Analyst job, you will need to have strong analytical abilities, and deal execution experience.
- A very good Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree from a top-tier institution
- Strictly one to three years of investment banking experience, with good deal execution exposure and track record
- Someone who work well with high levels of autonomy and responsibilities
This investment banking firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. In this company, you will be under the mentorship of an ex-regional head of a leading global investment bank, and have the opportunity to be involved in the end-to-end process which is traditionally available only at a senior manager or director level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Banking Analyst role.
Apply today or to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang