Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An Investment Director job has just become available in an energy investment group based in Singapore. You will be responsible for supporting the CEO (and board) regarding all aspects of direct investment, corporate finance / fund-raising, corporate planning/strategy and investor relations matters.
About the Investment Director Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a small team of talented investment analysts and act as a business partner to the CEO to support and advise on all investment related matters.
- Manage the investment identification, review, proposal and execution cycle
- Analyse business investment proposals from various perspectives including commercial, operational, financial and risk management, to provide an integrated and well-substantiated recommendation for a management decision
- Support the investment project decision making by constructing business cases, scenario analyses, detailing finance structures, performing due diligence, etc
- Lead fund raising for investments (debt & equity), joint ventures and new projects, including conducting comparative analyses, financial modelling, preparing investment memorandums and presentations, supporting negotiations and due diligence activities
- Monitor the progress implementation of approved investments from a risk management perspective to ensure projects are delivered in accordance to approved assumptions and milestones and to recommend risk mitigation strategies where necessary
- Lead investment post-implementation reviews
To succeed in this Investment Director role, you should have a demonstrably progressive career and proven track record of results with c8- 10+ years’ experience gained within a similar capacity.
- Your experience has been gained ideally within an investment banking environment. Alternatively, experience within the M&A function of an MNC, or the Corporate Finance practice of an advisory firm will be considered
- Exposure to SGX listed environments and ideally the Singaporean, Indonesian and/or Malaysian markets will be highly regarded
- Financial academic qualifications (CFA qualification preferred but not essential)
- Proven capabilities leading, managing and retaining teams and the ability to influence at a senior stake level are a pre-requisite
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are key
Recognised as leader in their field, this Singapore based energy investment group operates across multiple markets. They also boast an enviable track record of success.
This role will suit you if you're on the growth curve in your career and looking for your next opportunity. Alternatively, you may be working in a similar role and looking for a new opportunity within a different organisation.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni