Acquisition Finance Associate
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 banking singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Acquisition Finance Associate job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading global Bank. Supporting senior bankers in originating financing and risk mandates, you will be responsible for developing sector expertise in your respective sector.
About the Acquisition Finance Associate Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for preparing pitch books in the creation of sector-based thematic dialogue, origination of M&A financing mandates and strategic financing dialogue with the C-Suite of the bank's corporate clients as well as with PE funds. You will be responsible for building and running financial models, valuation, peer analysis, ratings analysis, amongst other duties.
- Supporting the credit decision making to have better understanding and monitoring of risk inherent to deals and clients
- Support senior team members in execution of financing transactions (credit work, structuring, financial statement analysis) and in periodic portfolio monitoring of financial sponsor deals
- Provide support to engage senior level of the clients to position the bank across the various products
To succeed in this Acquisition Finance Associate role, you will need to possess strong sector understanding in one or more of the following sectors (Consumer/Retail/Healthcare/Industrial, TMT, Infrastructure/Utilities/Transportation, Energy & Resources, Real Estate). You will also require strong skillset in financial modelling, pitch book creation, credit analysis, financial statement analysis.
- Undergraduate/Master degree from leading universities
- Three to six years’ experience in corporate Corporate and Investment Banking sector teams, M&A / LBO finance, M&A advisory
- Action-oriented, energetic, influential, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and articulate what is required and to deliver on projects, with a strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of financing structures, particularly in the LBO space and capital markets (debt & equity)
This is a leading global Investment banking. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Acquisition Finance Associate role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando