VP - Project Finance
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new VP - Project Finance job has just been made available at a top global corporate bank based in Singapore.
About the VP - Project Finance Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the powers and renewables sector team covering the Asia ex-Japan region who will be responsible for supporting the business in lending and financial advisory transactions.
- Take primary day-to-day responsibility in executing lending and financial advisory transactions
- Assist in developing business opportunities which will include the preparation of materials for client presentations, pitch books, responses to RFPs, industry, market and competitor analysis, lending proposals, and participating in presentations to clients
- Effectively managing through the bank’s internal credit process which will require carrying out necessary due diligence, preparing credit papers, and effectively liaising with relevant credit personnel to help ensure a smooth and predictable approval process
- Comply with all relevant internal bank policies and where applicable, adhere to imposed lending limits
- Work closely with personnel from the shared resource analyst pool who will be providing support on transactions, and provide them with mentoring and guidance to aid in their professional development
- Assist the team in achieving budget and other KPI targets
To succeed in this VP - Project Finance role, you will need to have strong communication skills, with excellent presentation and an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Minimum seven years' relevant banking and financial advisory experience, with strong preference for experience in project finance
- Background in financial modelling, tax and accounting
- Strong understanding of credit fundamentals
- Ability to work independently and effectively with peers, colleagues in the shared resource analyst pool, and a diverse range of clients
- Familiarity and experience with renewable energy projects and project financing in South Asian markets are a plus
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - Project Finance role.
Apply today by dropping me an email to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando