M&A Analyst - Acquisition Debt Financing
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new M&A Analyst - Acquisition Debt Financing job has just been made available at a global leading corporate bank based in Singapore. You will be expected to support senior bankers in originating and structuring strategic and acquisition financing mandates for the company's corporate and financial sponsor clients, and to support related deal execution.
About the M&A Analyst - Acquisition Debt Financing Role:
In this business-critical role, you will support senior team members in the execution of financing transactions (credit work, structuring, financial statement analysis) and in periodic portfolio monitoring of financial sponsor deals.
- Prepare pitch books in the origination of M&A financing mandates and strategic financing dialogue with the C-Suite of corporate clients as well as with PE funds
- Build and run financial models
- Help coordinate across various internal stakeholders in obtaining support and approvals for transactions
To succeed in this M&A Analyst - Acquisition Debt Financing role, you will need strong prior experience in financial cash flow modelling, pitch book creation, and financial statement analysis. You will also require a good understanding of financing structures, particularly in the LBO space and capital markets (debt and equity). It is essential to be collaborative and entrepreneurial, with a global mindset.
- Three to six years' experience in corporate M&A / LBO finance, M&A advisory (e.g. investment bank, Big 4, boutique M&A advisory firms)
- Some closed deal experience (cradle-to-grave) in Asia Oceania (SEA, Aus/NZ, India) will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and some experience working across Asia-Oceania Region
- Strong partnership skills and able to network and collaborate across many internal departments
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and what is required
- Ability to work to tight timelines
This is a prestigious global corporate bank. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting M&A Analyst - Acquisition Debt Financing role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando