Senior Projects Manager
Salary SGD140000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A prominent global bank is seeking a Senior Projects Manager to join its dynamic team. In this job, you will be based in Singapore.
About the Senior Projects Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be sitting within the CIB team.
- Planning and defining scope
- Activity planning and sequencing
- Resource planning
- Developing schedules
- Time estimating
- Cost estimating
- Developing a budget
- Risk analysis
- Managing risks and issues
- Working with vendors/independently run an RFP/facilitate selection
To succeed in this Senior Projects Manager role, you should have 10 years' experience in business analysis and project/program management.
- 15+ years' experience in the IT industry and experience working with banking and financial clients
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and managing various transaction application developments which includes estimation, planning, executing, tracking and closing
- Experience handling quality audits on project governance and ensuring overall project governance is followed across all stages of the projects
- Strong understanding of CDD process flows related to bank's policy procedures
- Strong understanding of CDD data flow into various banking applications and how risk parameters are consumed/considered across applications and processes
- Strong understanding of SCB’s change management, release processes and software delivery frame work
- Strong understanding of CDD technical architecture, data elements and the target operating model
This is a global bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and determined to advanced in your career, this Senior Projects Manager role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan