Debt Originator (Energy)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 03 February 2017
A world-leading financial institution is recruiting a Debt Originator (Energy) in Singapore to join their growing team. In this Debt Originator (Energy) role, you will be involved in leading the business in its next phase of growth within the region.
About the Debt Originator (Energy) Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Energy Finance, the Debt Originator (Energy) will be responsible for originating and executing third party deals within the region.
- Represent the Energy Finance business and work closely with the Project/Structured Finance teams to develop and grow the regional business from Singapore
- Identify structured financial solutions e.g optimal debt solutions as part of a financial offering to the firm's regional clientele
- Originate and execute deals to build up the firm's asset volume
- Work closely with internal teams (Risk, Legal and Compliance) to ensure transactions are completed and funded
- Meet and/or exceed business and profitability objectives
To succeed in this role, you will need more than five years' Debt Origination experience.
- Good knowledge and experience covering the Energy industry is a pre-requisite
- Track record in negotiating and executing complex transactions in a cross-border environment
- Demonstrate ability to showcase knowledge of key players / stakeholders / sponsors in the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to travel up to 40% to meet with regional counterparties
This is a leading firm with strong financial backing and a growing footprint in regional markets. The firm boasts a top tier team and prides itself on a focused approach towards its business strategy.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Debt Originator (Energy) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan