Business Manager, Clients and Corporate Finance
Salary SGD150000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 10 January 2017
A leading Global Bank is looking to hire within their front office for the position of Business Manager, Clients and Corporate Finance, based in their Singapore office.
About the Business Manager, Clients and Corporate Finance Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for working with senior management to provide strategic and business planning for Clients and Corporate Finance across the Asia Pacific region
- Support Senior Management with strategic and business planning for Clients and CF Asia
- Understand Client profitability reports, management reports, and other pertinent financial reports and be able to translate and assess data and transform them into management presentations etc
- Assist in business budgets, Medium Term Plans and Strategic Client Account Plans
- Build financial models including scenario planning and income modelling
- Assist in the implementation of financial, operational and management controls analysis and planning and help ensure consistent delivery of the Clients and CF teams’ performance/profitability targets
- Assist in development and implementation of projects, process reengineering and change organisation related corporate strategies and organisational changes
- Work, communicate, liaise and collaborate with Senior Management, a variety of teams and cross functional departments across Asia and Europe
- Understand financial policies/regulations pertaining to Clients i.e. know your customers, FATCA, ESR, EMIR etc and implement the required process/changes
- Ascertain and familiarisation of internal information flows and utilisation of internal systems such as Vantage
To succeed in this role, you have to be a team player with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as possess strong influencing skills with a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Based in Singapore and Local Contract Hire
- Three to five years’ experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial Modelling skills
- Ability to work with in house systems
- Ability to work independently to strict/tight deadlines
- Ability to work with Senior Management and diverse team
- Detailed oriented, investigative personality and pro-activeness
- Time and stress resilience
This is a leading global financial firm and has an established presence in Singapore and across Asia. This market leader has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development. It offers excellent benefits and career development.
If you have a successful track record of working in Business Management within Corporate Finance, you can take your career forward with this exciting role as Business Manager, Clients and Corporate Finance.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.