Analyst / Associate
Salary Attractive + variable bonus
Consultant Timothy Klimcke (R1221535)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A great opportunity to join one of the leading sell-side M&A advisory firms here in Singapore has just become available in the capacity of an Analyst / Associate. You will work as a part of a small but focussed team and you will get access to the full end-to-end deal process.
About the Analyst / Associate Role:
As an Analyst / Associate you will have access to the full transaction cycle hence the role requires a few key skills and experiences from the start.
- Financial modelling (cash flow / operational)
- Prepare teaser and information memorandum
- Coordinate due diligence and project management
- Conduct company research/ industry research and analysis
- Prepare pitch documents and other marketing materials
Given the breadth of exposure in this role, you will need to have 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in M&A, investment banking, financial services or corporate finance.
- Strong in financial modelling, valuation and financial analysis
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are based in Singapore and looking for an opportunity to fast track your deal / transaction exposure as an Analyst / Associate, this is could well be for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke