Associate, Syndications and Investment Solutions
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nina Boschung (R22111401)
Job Ref 1908990/001
Date posted 17 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-03-21 2023-04-16 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Associate, Syndications and Investment Solutions job has just become available at a large commercial European banking firm with multiple offices in Asia.
About the Associate, Syndications and Investment Solutions Role:
In this role, your key responsibility will be to support the execution in loan syndication and distribution including preparing syndication memos, investor reporting and servicing.
- Prepare good-quality marketing materials and information memorandums to enhance SIS’s marketing efforts
- Support the division to build and maintain a comprehensive and detailed database of bank and investor relationships
- Interface with other business units, bank geographies as well as third parties (e.g. banks, lawyers, advisers)
- Conduct research on latest market activities to support the company’s overall sales and distribution strategy
- Assess legal/regulatory/reputational risks and ensure proper mitigation efforts are in place in relation to the business performance
To succeed in this Associate, Syndications and Investment Solutions role, you should bring knowledge of project finance and aviation finance.
- Proactive and hands-on team player
- Curious mindset, with strong willingness to develop knowledge and adapt to situations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and mutual respect
- Strong proficiency in IT (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and research platforms. VBA/Python is not a must but will be helpful in process streamlining
- Some experience with and a good network of institutional investors and banks
This large commercial European bank offers their varied customers a targeted range of financial services focusing on niche businesses.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate, Syndications and Investment Solutions role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22111401 Nina Natasha Boschung
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive and unique Quantitative Strategist, Associate (Junior) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023A new and exciting AVP - Anti Bribery and Corruption Business Expenditure job opportunity has become available at a reputable bank, reporting to the Regional Head of Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive AVP - CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigator job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report to the CIB Transaction Monitoring Investigations Head.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD8500 per month + BonusLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 24 March 2023An AVP Finance Regulatory Manager job has just become available at a reputable Japanese bank based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Credit Risk Specialist job has just become available at a reputable digital banking firm. In this role, you will build CRM solutions and strategies for the customer life cycle.