Transaction Banking - Product Development (Payment Solutions)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 84000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Transaction Banking - Product Development (Payment Solutions) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Singapore. As part of a major player in the industry, this is a role for a transaction banking professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Transaction Banking - Product Development (Payment Solutions) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be looking after liquidity management and SWIFT related products.
- Commercialise and roll out payment and collection products and solutions in all Asia Pacific countries, including in-country and alliance bank products and solutions
- Identify, develop and commercialise new and innovative e-payment/collection capabilities and solutions to drive transaction banking business across Asia Pacific
- Act as a domain expert; handle all aspects of product planning including product approval, product design, process planning, legal documentation, and RFP, pre-sales and post-sales support for sales teams
To succeed in this Transaction Banking - Product Development (Payment Solutions) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience in cash management or transactional banking
- Degree in IT or Business Administration
- Prior experience in working on new digital payment and collection solutions in Asia Pacific countries, including real-time clearing platforms (e.g. PayNow, PromptPay) and fintech-related solutions, will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of cross-border and domestic payment products in Asian markets is a plus
- Working knowledge of cash management products and solutions in a global/regional bank is advantageous
This global bank needs no introduction and is one of the major players its field. It has a very strong clientele and market presence, and will be a very good value add to the portfolio.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Transaction Banking - Product Development (Payment Solutions) role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang