Transaction Banking, Product Development - Liquidity Management
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 84000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Transaction Banking, Product Development - Liquidity Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a transaction banking professional who wishes to take their career to the next level in a reputed financial institution.
About the Transaction Banking, Product Development - Liquidity Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be looking after liquidity management and SWIFT related products.
- Commercialisation and roll-out of regional and domestic Liquidity Management products (e.g. physical sweeping, notional pooling and interest optimisation) in all Asia Pacific countries
- Commercialisation and roll-out of SWIFT related product for corporate customers (e.g. SWIFT SCORE, and implementing SWIFT GPI) in all Asia Pacific countries
- Assist in the implementation of enhanced cut-off time with straight through process for premium customers, for payments across the SMBC network
- Be domain expert handling all aspects of product planning including product approval, product design, process planning, legal documentation, and support for sales teams
To succeed in this Transaction Banking, Product Development - Liquidity Management role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience in cash management or transactional banking
- Degree in IT or Business Administration
- Has prior experience in the area of liquidity management and SWIFT
This global bank needs no introduction and is one of the major players its field. It has a very strong clientele and market presence, and will be a very good value add to the portfolio.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Transaction Banking, Product Development - Liquidity Management role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang