Regional VP HRIS
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Katie Bradley (R1987971)
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-22 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 11000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique Regional VP HRIS job opportunity has become available at an established global organisation. In this role, you will take the lead in driving the implementation and support of multiple HRIS domains accross APAC.
About the Regional VP HRIS Role:
Reporting to the Global VP of HR, the HR Business Partner Asia Pacific will work closely with the VP of Asia to drive meaningful HR strategies and initiatives across diverse and complex markets.
- Standardise HR processes and manage change post automation
- Manage employee communication for new HRIS launch in APAC
- Manage HR data standard/usage/integrity within APAC as part of the day-to-day support
- Review and enhance support model for APAC regularly
- Manage system access design and review the effectiveness regularly
- Control privileged user access to HR Server, HR Systems
- Manage support and project resources from vendors
- Manage contracts and review them regularly
- Design request for proposal (RFP) for new HRIS implementation
- Design HR system solutions and re-engineer HR processes
- Design QA plans and ensure quality delivery from support and project resources
- Review and endorse changes in the admin guide/user guide as part of the day-to-day support
To succeed in this role, you must have 7 - 10 years of solid experience in cloud HRIS implementation, preferably SAP SF.
- University degree holder
- Exposure to the latest technology tools such as AI, RPA, big data
- Strong team player with the ability to work well across all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High resilience and adaptability
- Innovative spirit with a drive for continuous improvement
The company is a widely-recognised research and services company, known for its drive to give back to society and environment. Employees are empowered by the company's values and passion to contribute to the business that directly benefits to the community.
The successful Regional VP HRIS can look forward to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented organisation which is constantly breaking new ground globally.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987971 Katie Bradley